Warning: Undefined array key "env" in /home/ahappyus/public_html/adhdkid.net/wp-content/plugins/selz-ecommerce/index.php on line 403
PARENTING IS HARD WORK! FIND HELP AND RESOURCES for parents who are helping kids with ADHD
Pre-order our upcoming book about our journey with ADHD.
ADHD Kid Resources Around the Web
- ADHD Statistics, click here
- Advocacy for Children with ADHD: CHADD, click here
- Find Professionals/Therapists/Hospitals via CHADD, click here
- Know Your Rights: Students with ADHD, from the Office of Education (US Govt), click here
- Known Your Rights: 504 Fact Sheet, from the Office of Civil Rights (US Govt), click here
Looking for more ADHD Kid and Parent Resources?Here’s some ideas for where to look for local support?
- Google ADHD in (your city/your state) to see what resources may be nearby, such as state or city-based advocacy or support groups
- Look for ADHD clinical trials for in your area, this is a great way to get free or subsidized medication and checkups, plus a clinical diagnosis for your child.
- Check out online ADHD support groups, which are offered through multiple sites online.